You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, exchange for a different item, and in some cases for store credit. We do not refund shipping charges. Return shipping costs will only be paid by us if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or damaged item).
To receive a refund, items must be unworn, in new condition, in the original packaging and postmarked by the United States Postal Service (USPS) within 14 days of the delivery date. Damaged or soiled items and items returned without original packaging will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. Please also include the original invoice slip when returning any items.
After we have received your returned items and verify that all of the qualifying criteria have been met, you will receive a confirmation email. Keep all tracking numbers and shipping receipts until this time.
You should expect to receive your refund (issued back to the original credit card used during purchase) within four weeks of giving your package to the USPS, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
RETURNS SHOULD BE MAILED TO:
Artsy Pocket (order number)
1163 Russellwood Ct.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cookies and related technologies